15pcs Milling Collet Set ISO40
Collet sizes: 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 18, 20, 24, 25mm||Description
Bandsaw blades are metal cutting blades.
They are used on band saws to cut carbon steel, tool steel, structural steel, pipes, and tubes, die steel, angles and flat stock, and mixed metal applications.||Features:
- 2 Axis Machine Vises are perfect for applications that require machining on an angle.
- These high-precision vises are constructed of close-grained, high-tensile alloy castings.
- All boast 90 degrees vertical and 180-degree horizontal indexing, 360-degree swivel base, and 90-degree tilting range
- Replaceable hardened jaws
- Permanent pipe jaws
- Large anvil
- Ductile iron spindle nut
- 270-degree swivel movement
- Chrome-finished spindle and Handel
- Suitable for general lathes, semi-automatic and automatic lathes, planers, cylinders, end faces, internal bores, planes, steps, grooves and cut-offs, metalworking lathes, turning, cutting, and threading processes.
- Steel lathe tool body, carbide head, high hardness, strong wear resistance, durable long life.
- With this set, you can align the rough objects to the left and right, and split or cut it.
- These tools are used for internal and external operations.
- This versatile lathe tool kit can handle a wide range of projects, with different tools to suit different needs, ideal for home or professional use
- Morse Taper 3
- Keyless drill chuck with adapter
||Width Of Jaw(mm)
||Height Of Jaw(mm)
|| jaw open
||G. weight/N. weight(kg)
||Bench Vise Large Anvil Fixed Base
|Turning Tools Set sizes
|MT3 APU13 1-13mm