A dual-scale vernier caliper equipped with standard outside and inside jaws. Hardened stainless steel construction with easy-to-read, satin-chromed scales.
Toolholder Include: 1pcs lathe boring bar with 1 pcs Wrench, 1 pcs Screw
Internal tool holder: High-quality Steel strong and durable, the boring bar holder adopts 40Cr material
Widely Use: Used for Cutting Steel parts and Stainless Steel, simple structure, often used for small hole machining.
It is very important to select the right grade for carbide tips to match the using purpose, it makes the carbide tips have the perfect balance between hardness and bending strength, we have to consider the physical properties of the processing object, also the working condition for tools, like the speed, impact.
YG6 Sizes: A414, A412, A410, A408, C109, C107, C105,C103
Main Using purpose
Suitable for rough machining of cast iron, also used for milling of cast iron and low alloy steel
7pcs Milling Collet Sets MT3
- Collet sizes set - 4,5,6,10,12,14,16mm
- Collet sizes Set - 5,6,8,10,12,14,16mm
- 2 Axis Machine Vises are perfect for applications that require machining on an angle.
- These high-precision vises are constructed of close-grained, high-tensile alloy castings.
- All boast 90 degrees vertical and 180-degree horizontal indexing, 360-degree swivel base, and 90-degree tilting range
Calipers 150mm 6 inch LCD Digital Electronic Carbon Fiber Vernier Caliper Gauge Micrometer
||Width Of Jaw(mm)
||Height Of Jaw(mm)
||0.01 to 150 mm