- Morse Taper 2
- drill chuck with adapter
- The vise body is made from high-quality cast irons
- The accuracy of the vise (parallelism and squareness) is 0.025mm/100mm.
- It is often used on milling machines and drilling machines to process surfaces, slots, holes, etc.
Clamping Kit for Milling / Drilling
Material: Carbon Steel
- Saves time when setting your job on the milling machine
- Large clamping force, simple structure, and easy to use.
- It is mainly used for locking general milling machine processing
- Suitable for general lathes, semi-automatic and automatic lathes, planers, cylinders, end faces, internal bores, planes, steps, grooves and cut-offs, metalworking lathes, turning, cutting, and threading processes.
- Steel lathe tool body, carbide head, high hardness, strong wear resistance, durable long life.
- With this set, you can align the rough objects to the left and right, and split or cut it.
- These tools are used for internal and external operations.
- This versatile lathe tool kit can handle a wide range of projects, with different tools to suit different needs, ideal for home or professional use
- Application: Precision Grooving and Profile Turning Tools
- Size- Shank: 10mm, Groove Width: 1.5mm
- Advantage: Stable Turning With Cutting Forces, Improve Productivity
This machine vice is the perfect accessory for drills and milling machines and fits almost all workbenches. Whether in the local hobby cellar, the garage, or in the mobile service car: Wherever there is something to be fixed, you are well advised with this vise.
Thanks to the production of cast iron and the hardened jaws, even heavy parts can be securely fixed and then processed. Grips and screws are optimally protected against rust attack by the chrome plating.
|| width of jaw(mm)
|| height of jaw(mm)
|| max of opening(mm)
|Turning Tools Set sizes
||Cutting Holder With Inserts
||Width of jaw(mm)
|| Height of jaw(mm)
|| Max. opening(mm)